30 min Q&A Assessment Session
It’s hard to know how to plan for the rest of your life. One simple text or DM (Direct Message) can start a conversation with a qualified mentor when you need one. Now you have the power to do so. All chats can be done by phone or video chat. Or if you prefer, text or DM. The bottom line is you have to power through CWM to get the help you need. Let’s start with a Q&A session, and start moving forward.
How it Works
Find the mentor that is best for you by via a 30 min call. You will be pointed to the best mentor to help you overcome your current college stumbling blocks.
Browse our growing roster of educated and experienced mentors who’ll help you needs.
The mentor will contact you within one business day to schedule your first power meeting. Congratulations!
Connect with your mentor by phone or video chat and begin feeling more confident, organized and in charge of your life. Again, Congratulations!
- 10 days of mentoring to help ascertain your needs
- Linkedin account set up / review.
- Resume, professional social media review
- Confidenace building techniques
- One 30 min introduction call via phone or Skype, Zoom
- Two (2) follow ups, via text, DM, or email. No conversations via phone or video chat for follow up after the initial 30 min call has been used.
NOTE: The $49.95 may be applied to the CWM service monthly plan and a 10% discount will be added to the monthly pay plan. There is a 7 business day time limit for these discounts.
Master Mentor: $199.95
- 20 days of mentoring
- Linkedin account set up / review
- Resume social media review
- Two (2) 15 min mentoring meetings via phone call or video chat.
- Two (2) follow up via text or email. No follow up conversations via phone after initial two 15 min calls are used.
- Accountability tasks to motivate and stay focused
NOTE: The $199.95 may be applied to the CWM service monthly plan and a 10% discount will be added to the monthly pay plan. There is a 7 business day time limit for these discounts.